Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friendly Fire: United for McCain for Obama: My Two Cents



So, I forgot to respond to this/blog for the past little while, but I think you should get off your ass and go see The Dark Knight if you are reading this. I don't care if you "already saw it." And don't see it because a) Heath Ledger died b) Christian Bale hits his mom (a former circus clown named Jenny James) or c) Maggie Gyllenhaal is kind of hot. Aaaand, yeah, McCain should endorse Obama "when the time is right" like how Alfred knew the time was right, but it really kind of wasn't and then he burned the letter and shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie Glylyndlahyl is not hot at all. She's the only famous actress they could have hired that would have been a step down from katie holmes, who is also not hot. What the hell is this? I go through my entire day looking at ugly people and not seeing crazy clowns fucking peoples' worlds up, so I goes to see batman and that clown thing happens but then when it's over I've still seen a grand total of also ugly people. Pissin me off. IMDB says they were going to cast Rachel McAdams. What happened to that idea? Or here's a thought: Amy Smart. Sexy eyes and low name-recognition to keep it cheap. I'd bounce that ass like BOOM.

I apologize.