Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Spin Zone

This was most certainly bizarre. I can't imagine how awkward the "interview" must have been, and I wonder how much (if) O'Reilly reigned in his compulsive habit of frantically shouting over guests on his show when "allowing them to speak." Maybe I'll catch it at 11. Also, Palin and her speech fucking creeped me out- I hope a moose stomps on her or a wolf that escaped her aerial hunting plan at least chews on her a good bit.


Random quote found on Digg.com in regard to Palin's support of gunning down moose predators from the sky so that hunters can gun down more moose from the not-sky:

"There's something so wrong with a staunch Christian perforating God's creatures from a helicopter."

Thanks, random Digg commenter for probably the best use I've seen of the word 'perforate.'

No comments: